I finally just like turned off my phone and walked into my neighbor’s room today and like i don’t really know him that well and i don’t know how it happened but i had the single best conversation i’ve had in months???
He’s an English major (i had no idea) and he is somehow more obsessed with the Beats than I am and he’s really into movies so we just had a ton to talk about and he reminds me of my old English teacher in high school (who was literally my best friend) and he gave me a ton of his books and i dunno
and then i checked my phone and i had a text from that kid on the other side of my floor that i’ve been hooking up with and i dunno man
i’ve been confused for a couple of days but it’s getting clearer and clearer to me, like
i can do better than the people i’ve been… doing…
it’s not your job to entertain him by sending him nudes
it’s not your job to satisfy him sexually because he’s horny
you are not required to do anything that makes you feel uncomfortable or that you don’t want to do
don’t be scared of “losing” him
he most likely wasn’t anything worth keeping
oh my god my anthro teacher is perfect i wanna cry and she knows my name which is amazing
she’s like this tall waif-ish redhead and she’s so smart and funny and cool and oh my god i raised my hand today and she called on me by name i think i got butterflies jdsajkf;adgd so she knows my name and i told a dumb story and she laughed and ufhdjgklhfgj she’s so cool ugh
1. If you don’t like the way he kisses you, you won’t like the way he fucks you. Get up and leave.
2. If he won’t go down on you, but expects you to go down on him, laugh. Get up and leave.
3. If you don’t want to do something and he doesn’t respect that, slap him round the face. Get up and leave.
4. If he isn’t okay with the imperfections on your skin, if he says they turn him off, get up and leave.
5. If you don’t want to shave your legs and he thinks that’s disgusting and refuses to touch them, get up and leave.
6. If he doesn’t see your body as a masterpiece, as a complete work of art, get up and leave.
7. If he makes you feel uncomfortable about any part of your body, get up and leave.
uggghhh there’s this really cute boy in the other building of my living area (i only know him because my friend lives there) but he has a girlfriend
but they’re having a lot of issues so today he put his head in my lap because he was sad and i got to stroke his hair for like 20 minutes and ugggghhhhhh
No one can purify another.
sometimes u gotta stop and think like “am I really about to get upset over a guy who likes Lana del Rey”